PETRO-GEOTECH INC. is a consulting and software development company located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We have years of experiences in reservoir geomechanics, most notably in unconventional oil and gas such as CHOPS and SAGD simulations in heavy oil production, research, simulations and designs in tight gas, shale gas and CBM, and also on solving geomechanics problems such as sand predictions and 3D MEM wellbore stability,SRV evaluations, staged fracture designs, and fracture propagation simulation by FE methods. Simulation in unconventional reservoirs: naturally fractured, CBM, shale gas, heavy oil. Hydraulic fracture in HDR for EGS.
The company, founded in 1995, has been focusing on:
- Well bore Stability Design/Analysis particularly in deviated and horizontal wells through poorly consolidated reservoirs and the troubled shale formations.
- Sand control, sand management and sand rate prediction CHOPS.
- Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD) under balanced drilling design.
- Artificial lifting design in heavy oil and unconventional gas.
- Pumping system filtering and designs.
- Completion and productivity evaluations
- Production optimization by combining reservoir simulation with production engineering
- Fully coupled reservoir geo-mechanics simulations
- Horizontal Well Design and spacing length optimization
- Perforation Optimization
- Heavy Oil Production & screening
- SAGD design and simulations
- Coupled Reservoir Geomechamics
- Reservoir Simulation in shale gas
- Finite element simulations of dual-porosity/dual permeability models for fractured formation
- Geological and geomechanics data base and 3D visualization of stress profile
- EOR simulations
- Stress perturbation near fault
- Staged fracturing design
- SRV evaluation and Refracting design
We provide customized, efficient software simulating drilling, production and reservoir simulations.
PGI provides consulting services including:
- UBD/WELLBORE STABILIYT
- SAND CONTROL AND SAND PREDICTION
- OPTIMIZED PRODUCTION
- CAVITY-LIKE COMPLETION
- COLD PRODUCTION AND ENHANCED PRODUCTIVITY
- GRID COMPUTING
- SAND MANAGEMENT
- EOR METHODS SCREENING
- HORIZONTAL WELL PRODUCTION
- PERFORATION DESIGN
- HEAVY OIL PRODUCTION
- OPTIMIZAED STAGED FRACTURING AND PRODUCTION WITH GAS DEADSORPTION
- IN-SITU STRESS DETERMINATION
- STAGED FRACTURING SIMULATIONS